Using Outlook's email template feature is a great way to help you save time, increase productivity, and stay up-to-speed with your customers. They're also great to have on-hand if you're looking to request reviews from them.
The idea is to use email templates to send messages that include information that rarely varies, maybe a few updates here and there, like including the recipient's name.
How to compose and save a new email template in Outlook
1. On the Outlook Home menu, click New E-mail.
2. In the message body, enter the content that you want.
3. In the message window, click File Save As.
4. In the Save As dialog box, in the Save as type list, click Outlook Template.
5. In the File name box, type a name for your template, and then click Save.
How to send an email using a template in Outlook
1. Select New Items > More Items > Choose Form.
2. In the Choose Form dialog box, in Look In, click User Templates in File System.
3. The default templates folder is opened. The folder location (in Windows 7 and later operating systems) is c:\users\username\appdata\roaming\microsoft\templates. If your template is saved in a different folder, click Browse, and then select the template.
4. Select the template, and then click Open.
5. Make any additions or revisions to the recipients in the To, Cc, or Bcc boxes and any changes to the subject and message body as required. Then, you're good to go!